Friday, February 20, 2009

More foster updates

We've been joined by one more. Thursdy we welcomed an 18 day old infant to our home as the ninth foster child to join us in some way. We don't know the circumstances that put him "in the system," and I couldn't share them even if I did, but he is a cutie. We now have a full house once again (RevDon, MrsRev, T 24y/o, a 10y/o boy, 5y/o boy, 3y/o girl and the new little guy. Without a doubt, I have the hardest time with the babies. I'm a light sleeper and they don't sleep much at all. MrsRev tries to keep him quiet, but I'm usually awake before she is.
Anyway, he probably won't be with us much more than a few weeks when his case is heard in court. Just pray that I can get the sleep I need, because he gets to sleep anytime he wants and I don't. :)

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Hey Pastor Don...I noticed your blog on the bulletin this morning and wanted to stop by and check it out. Stop by and see mine......


And How 'bout them NJ DEVILS! How come the Flyers couldnt even score once?? LOL